Saturday, April 4, 2009

We're baaaaaack

Hey, what's up? How are you? Sorry it has been so long since we last posted.
We missed you, we really did.

Now that we got that out of the way, what have we been up to you ask?

Well, E was doing the whole Miss Saigon thing...


...but we made some time for a quick (2 hour) Friday afternoon visit from Steph, James and Molly Coyne while they were on their way home to DC from SC. V actually had a little accident in the car she was so excited to see James playing in our driveway when she got home from school. :)

And we had a great visit with grad school friend Stacey and her super cute family including 3 month old son Gabriel. I've always had a slight crush on her husband Damien (sorry, the Trinidadian accent is just too gorgeous) but I think I am now officially in love with Gabriel. He let me hold him for what seemed like 3 hours (actual time 30 minutes or less)...while smiling and cooing and talking to me the whole time. I offered to raise him until he was 18 (can't offer to pay for college, sorry) but they loaded him up and took him back to Atlanta...sigh!



In other news, V is doing well with potty training. She does great at home...tends to get a little excited when she's at Queenie's or school and forgets the potty from time to time. All in all, I think she's doing great and I am counting down the days to total diaper disappearance!

Oh yeah, we also bought a new car. Bye bye Saturn Vue that I never liked:

Hello Honda Fit that I've lusted after for 3 years...



Between T's fancy Mac computer and E's new car we feel we've done our part to stimulate this economy.

So what have you been up to?

2 comments:

Bill said...

Tres- I agree that we need to make a move to the mountains to meet up. Preliminary plans are in place for summer/fall for the whole Schwangston team(no dates yet). Carter would love to meet V b/c she has sooo much hair, and he not so much.

I built up my fixie from a craiglist frame + odd parts, and got a cross bike at the end of the year(no races yet). My garage is pretty full or so my wife tells me.

Your new wheels look pretty sweet? How many mpg? Erin is DYING to get a new ride.

Anonymous said...

We missed you all too! I was having Veggie Bruce withdrawals! See you soon!
Love,
Grandma