Saturday, April 25, 2009

T a blogger?

Not so fast......I have fought the "blogging" thing for a long time, I'm not a writer, I'm a shooter. After a lot of prodding from E, here goes. Plus, I figured, I couldn't have Bill Langston keep showing me up with the videos of his boy Carter (which he does a very good job of, by the way). I am, after all, a professional videographer/ editor, and if I can give everyone further evidence that V is the cutest kid ever, so be it.

So here is a little clip I put together last night while E and V are Washington DC. I shot this one day after I got back from a shoot. Virginia was excited to see me so I took my little HDV camera out and started chasing her around the yard. Good times. 
(sorry the compression quality is so bad, apparently blogspot wont take anything over 100 MB)

2 comments:

Bill said...

Tres- Ok you are definitely a pro, no doubt. Very nice, and thanks for the compliment too.

Is V the cutest kid ever? Difficult to say, but she is a lock for the cutest kid in NC probably east of the Mississippi too.

If you don't want to type(b/c that is beneath you talent) you can always shoot. Look forward to your next "blog" contribution.

Erin said...

Tres - well done on the video. The lack of commenteers on this blog does not mean a lack of support.

Erin