Thursday, April 16, 2009

Classic Walter Shackelford

I just couldn't resist taking these pictures...

While everyone else (T's parents, T&V, my younger brother, etc) is inside chatting after church, Queenie is cooking Easter dinner and V is opening her Easter basket...where is my dad?

Well, he was cutting down a Nandina bush that had grown up inside an Azalea in the front yard, of course. In his Sunday suit, no less.

Here he is disposing of the evidence. Walter Shackelford...weed warrior!


Seriously...it doesn't get much more Shackelford than that.

As we all used to say growing up when someone spilled something or did something silly...

One, two, three....awwwww Dad!

I love you anyway!


1 comment:

Hale Family said...

You guys are too pretty! Especially Walter. My yard has a lot of weeding needs. Maybe next weekend, your dad could put on his Sunday best and head on over to the Hales' yard.