Saturday, April 18, 2009

Best buds

After a long week it was great to have a Friday late afternoon playdate with V's buddy Reagan and her Mom Shae. I have to mention (because I have still not let go of the disappointment of being 10 days overdue) that Shae was due AFTER me, but gave birth almost 2 weeks before me. Jerk. :) Other than that, Shae is pretty awesome and Reagan could not be sweeter (calling me "emiwee" melted my heart).



These 2 have been buds from the beginning. Here's a picture of them at about 9 months.


And on Friday:

We had to laugh at how different the definition of "fun" on a Friday night has become. At one point it was maybe go out to dinner, see a movie, whatever. Now it goes a little something like this:




Who knew a basket could be so much fun? At least we had some wine on hand to spice up the party. We still know how to have a little bit of adult fun.

No comments: