Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Visitor from Virginia for Virginia



My dear friend April (the woman who talked me into running those marathons a few years back!) came for a short visit over her Spring Break. V, who has been a major cling-monster for the last 2 weeks, decided she was desperately in love with April. I reminded her that April once played puppets with her and brought her a great present, so she was STOKED for her to come back. She was literally watching out the front door, reporting in to me about April's arrival. (Her car's not here yet Mama. Where's her car Mama? Is that her Mama?)

April and I got to visit a little bit, but V took up most of her time.

They shared snacks.


Played hide-and-seek.


V insisted April give her a bath (ordered me out of the bathroom).


Even when April had to go to the bathroom, V was right there waiting on her.


Needless to say, it was a fun visit for us all. Maybe next time I'll actually get to talk to April.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

More V pease!!!!!!!!