Monday, March 23, 2009

Pat on the back

ME, not V. Well, her too I suppose.

I just wanted to let you all know that I, nervous nelly of a mother, have survived putting V on a PUBLIC TOILET. First at Whole Foods...and today, TARGET. No signs yet of syphilis or whatever else people are afraid of catching from public toilets. Again, in ME, not V. She just has to sit there...I have to touch everything! Eeeewwwwwww

P.S. No accidents Sunday or Monday! I'm not going to get too excited yet, but I do think the Dora underwear might be magic.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pat Dora on the back too!
Grandma

Anonymous said...

I can't remember the last time I peed in my Superman undies. But, I'm sure it could be in my future. But, that Depends!

AC

Anonymous said...

Clorox to go wipes helped me overcome these terrible fears! Ive survived Walmart bathrooms, im convinced if you can get through that then you can get through any toilet!
erin

Stephanie Coyne said...

Would it be wrong for me to buy Dora underwear for my son too? He does love that Dora.... and you say it is magic...