Wednesday, June 11, 2008

What is the definition of "exciting" anyway?

Big, exciting news in the Bruce household. V has a NEW CHAIR. I know, I know, this doesn't sound exciting to most people, but to almost 18 month old V it was a monumental occasion.



The chair arrived on Monday, after a great, albeit way too hot, weekend visit to Grandma & Pawpaw Bruce's house in Ashland, Virginia. (where she was presented with a cute and tiny tricycle, thanks Pawpaw!) Her favorite part about the chair? Being "up high"! Her mother's favorite part of the chair? Being able to empty the dishwasher or cut up stuff for supper without her demanding "mama sit". It is the definition of a win-win situation. Now, if I can just train her to say "Love you, too" instead of her sassy molassy "I know" response to "I love you" things will be perfect. Well, almost perfect.

No comments: