Sunday, June 1, 2008

Welcome to VeggieBruce

Here it is...our entry into the 21st century; our very own blog! Today I proclaim my intention to write enthusiastically about our life, post pictures of the babe and try to stay in touch with friends, family and those of you with nothing better to do than to read our blog. Tomorrow I'll regret adding another thing to my to-do list, but today I'm feeling great.

Here are a few of the things that are shaping our lives right now:

1. Seeing life through the eyes of our 1 1/2 year old daughter, V.
2. Settling into a new home.
3. Trying to live a "greener" life. (All those disposable diapers have to be offset by something. The least I can do is bring my own grocery bags to the store, right?)
4. Vegetables. Eating them, growing them, buying them. We're the Veggie Bruces. T, E and V.

No comments: