Thursday, June 5, 2008

Reproduction Madness

Tons of friends are having babies! I guess we're in that stage of life. While T & I are still struggling to get over the trauma of the first 6 months of life with screaming V many of our friends are taking the plunge to start their own families...or braver still- working on baby #2 or #3. These are very brave people. So, without further ado, let me give a shout out to all the preggie ladies I know (and their spectacular significant others!)

Steph and Brian (sure to have twins this time, just to prove they can handle any challenge)
Noel and Curt (I'm sending girl vibes since they have their hands full with 2 boys)
Erin & Peyote (growing a playmate for Zane)
Amber & Billy (1st member of the December baby playgroup to make a go at baby #2)
Chip & Blair (I never thought they'd get married, much less reproduce so a baby girl on the way is very exciting news for me!)
Damien & Stacey (braving pregnancy for the first time and battling lots of nausea)

We're sending you love...

2 comments:

Bill said...

We are absolutely not pregnant but want to welcome you to the blog world!

Erin, Bill, and Carter

Stephanie Coyne said...

Thanks for the shout out. Send clothes. I am sure at least one of the babies will need them....