Monday, January 19, 2009

I tried...that's all I can say

V was extra cute on Sunday (T can back me up on this). Hair looked good, nice outfit put together by big Mama Bruce for a change (T usually has morning duty which sometimes results in mismatched outfits). But would she sit still for a picture so I could show her off on our blog? NO WAY! Instead we get:











Sorry, I tried. You'll have to take my word for it. Maybe we should lay off the "cheese" for a while? Try VeganBruce instead? hahaha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love her hair! And she is especially cute, even with her eyes mostly closed!
Grandma

Anonymous said...

aw kadence went through that stage!
erin

Stephanie Coyne said...

WHAT is this new fancy sofa thing?? Love it. Also, V and I have the same brown boots and I am 32 years older than her - is that weird?