Sunday, January 11, 2009

Backseat driver

Little V is developing quite a knack for giving me driving directions and, more specifically, warnings.

Incident 1: After telling V we were headed downtown, but not telling her we had to stop by her grandparent's house first, she screamed as I turned off Western Blvd "NO! Not that way, THAT way!!!"

Incident 2: Seeing a cable truck on the side of the road ahead of us, with a guy unloading a ladder, she yells "Watch out for that ladder Mama!'

Incident 3: Today, as we pull into a parking space at the grocery store, she made sure to let me know, "Don't hit that sign Mama!"

And many, many times while we are driving around town, out of nowhere, she says "WHEEEE" as if we were on a roller coaster ride. Think she is trying to tell me something? I've been accused of being a squirrelly driver before...but never by a 2 year old.

2 comments:

Elaine said...

She seriously sounds like the coolest kid!

Bill said...

she sounds like my wife...