Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Ansel Adams...watch your back!

V has learned how to use the digital camera despite my best efforts at keeping it out of her hands. I guess when your pops is a photographer you kind of can't help but want to imitate him.

Here are some of her shots so far; I've taken the liberty of giving them names so you'll know which one is which when they are auctioned off for millions 20 years from now.

Chest Hair Strangulation


They Fed You WHAT for Lunch?


The Kitchen: A Toddler's Insider Report


Beardo

This last one is in honor of our wonderful babysitter Kristy who's last "real" day of watching Virginia was today...so sad! Kristy is getting married in January and V is starting a new full-day preschool in January; they will miss each other and I will miss a wonderful era of having loving, caring women come to my house to watch my child!

We love you Kristy! Mad props, sister!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya'll are hilarious!
Grandma