Friday, August 14, 2009

Vacation...all I ever wanted...

Well a lot has been going on as you may have suspected from the lack of posts since July...

I've been to Austria (courtesy of NC Theatre's production of The Sound of Music), New York (for real with NC Theatre donors this time), Richmond, Charlottesville and Atlantic Beach.

I've been on a Broadway stage, celebrated April & Jim's wedded bliss, celebrated my own 10 years of wedded bliss, floated down the James River and avoided sunburn at all costs at the beach.

I'll do my best to post lots of witty commentary on all of it as soon as I can. In the meantime...enjoy one of my all time FAVORITE sightings at the beach...



That's right, two men donning banana hammocks FLYING A KITE. It doesn't get much better than this folks.

4 comments:

Bill said...

Yikes! Wasn't expecting to see that from the Veggies. Looking forward to some of your "meatless" adventures.

Anonymous said...

EMILY!!

Anonymous said...

Was this beach on the East Coast or West Coast? You wild Tarheels!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I should have said, "Tarheels gone wild"!!!!!