Monday, August 24, 2009

Story Time with Virginia Ann Elizabeth Bruce

Settle in folks, Virginia has a few stories she'd like to read you. Try to imagine that she was keeping me hostage on the kitchen floor rug the whole time she was "reading" and only let me up after Daddy T distracted her...

Story 1: YeaYea and the Wheelbarrow


Story 2: Fox Trot and Monkey Bell


Story 3: The Growl

...she never did come back to finish that one!

P.S. Don't miss out on the extra credit story. For girls only, of course.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! E, did she call you Mommy? Ha! Girls Only Tres, you are out numbered! :)
Love,
Grandma Ann

Stephanie Coyne said...

Oooooh. I can't wait to bring James for story time! Too cute. I am also very impressed with how well she turns the pages in a book that is as big as she is.

Bill said...

C would LOVE to listen to storytime from V. Although there could be some friction on who turns the pages.

Thanks for having my back with "bedtime".