Thursday, September 25, 2008

Crap-ty

Some people are crafty (Steph, I mean YOU!) while some of us are stuck with being what I call "crap-ty". We wish we were creative but we're just not. I fall into the crap-ty category whenever I attempt to get crafty around the house.

Exhibit A: The "stove" I made for V. Note the circle-like knobs on the front. I don't even have the patience to cut a nice, round circle much less make something that looks more like a knob.



Exhibit B: The "helmet" I made V out of the foil off of tonight's dinner casserole. Classy, huh?



I get points for trying, right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad E, I am in the crap-ty category right along with you!

Anonymous said...

You should stick to directing developments.

Stephanie Coyne said...

and SOME people are SMART! and I mean you. How many of those damn diaper boxes have I just recycled without making a stove/oven for my kid?! Uh, about 100. Great idea - James would LOVE that crapty box! 10 points for you!

ps. BUY that girl a kitchen already! I promise she will still go to college. ; )