Monday, November 15, 2010

Virginia's Second Haircut

Remember a few months back when I finally relented to months of nagging from T and cut V's hair?

Well this time, it was weeks of nagging by V to cut her hair "short in back, with bangs like Bridget!" Bridget is one of her buddies from school, who does have cute hair. Of course, nearly all of her friends at school have bangs, but Bridget for some reason got the shout out.

She showed me over and over again what she wanted and eventually, I picked up the phone and called the fabulous Lauren for a hair cut.

I went first and demonstrated how fun a hair washing, cut and blow dry could be. V was more than ready for her turn at the sink:


with the scissors:


and for her bangs!

Look how happy she is about these bangs! That's the face I make when T unexpectedly pours me a glass of wine on a Sunday afternoon!

She was way too grown up for the whole ordeal/fun (depends on which Bruce you ask) and was rewarded at the end with not only a great new 'do, but a lollipop to boot.

BEFORE:


AFTER:


Happy haircut!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Virginia ia the cutest little girl I've ever seen. Proud paw paw AC