Thursday, September 10, 2009

Summer's Last Gasp

I have this week off between jobs and got to enjoy a little weekday fun with Miss V whose day apparently revolves around trying to talk people into giving her chocolate, candy or popsicles. After a good nap on Tuesday I finally caved and "we" made some popsicles. (I did the work while she watched and told me it might need more sugar. Or chocolate chips.)


Being 2, she couldn't wait for them to get completely frozen and insisted I get one out for her, and being the tough mom that I am, I obliged her immediately. She quickly learned why a semi-frozen treat isn't all that great.


I "rescued" her by eating the melting middle part of the popsicle quickly and then she enjoyed getting every single last bite out of the remaining 1/4.


I can't imagine a better way to say goodbye to summer!

The beginning...


...and end.

No comments: